One of nature’s most powerful healers.
Once used as a dye in Indian cultures and in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for treating digestive disorders, infection and arthritis, supporting immune system function, adding a gorgeous golden color to foods and spicing up any veggie, rice and meat dish!
What is Turmeric? It is a natural herb that is part of the ginger family and Thrives in exotic places such as India and other parts of Asia.
Traditionally used in curry powders to give them a distinct flavor and color.
Turmeric for healing! The active component of turmeric is curcumin.
That gives turmeric its vital ameliorative benefits, and has been proven to increase bile production, regulate digestive functions and positively affect liver health.
- Turmeric helps digest fats by activating bile flow- Good for your liver!
- Turmeric is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal- speeds up healing of wounds and cuts
- Turmeric is a natural pain killer
- Turmeric stimulates the immune system
- Turmeric can be used as a natural detoxifier
- Turmeric acts as a digestive aid and can help settle the stomach
- Turmeric has been shown to have anti-cancer properties for all stages of cancer
- Turmeric houses anti-platelet activity, which assists in blood circulation and provides protection against heart attacks and strokes
- Turmeric acts as a natural anti-inflammatory (used as a treatment for both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
How to Buy Tumeric? It comes in a powder or pill supplement form. The most fun place to purchase it is at your local International market where you can get great quality brand Tumeric from India and Asia.
Enjoy this Delicious Healing Gypsy Spice!!!