Friday, November 27, 2009

Irish Holiday Greetings!

"C'ead Mile Failte" (A Hundred Thousand Welcomes) to you on this beautiful Thanksgiving Eve!
and a good "slainte" (health) to you all and your beautiful families!!! Love Ana!!

___________________________________________________

May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.



I drink to your health when I'm with you,

I drink to your health when I'm alone,

I drink to your health so often,

I'm starting to worry about my own



________



May you never forget what is worth remembering,

Or remember what is best forgotten.
 ________
 
May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.

 __________


Here's to you, here's to me, the best of friends we'll always be. But if we ever disagree, forget you here's to ME!!


___________

May your neighbors respect you,

Troubles neglect you,

The angels protect you,

And Heaven accept you.

 __________
In Heaven there is no beer, that is why we drink it here.
 _________


Here's to a long life and a merry one.

A quick death and an easy one.

A pretty girl and an honest one.

A cold pint-- and another one!


 __________
May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.

May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

No comments: